The RSM and the Allergy Academy's hugely popular food allergy study day is back for its 14th year. We are excited to bring you the latest understanding of early nutrition, allergic reaction management, recognising unusual syndromes and future therapies with the input of current experts and opinion leaders. Our study day is aimed at all health care professionals who see children and adults with food allergy as part of their practice.
- What can we advise parents about breastfeeding?
- How can the management of allergic reactions be improved?
- What are the future management options for food allergy?
- Know how breastfeeding can impact health and allergic disease
- Understand how the delivery of adrenaline impacts management of reactions
- Recognise syndromes of non-IgE adverse reactions to food
- Understand the role of immunotherapy in the management of food allergy
- Dr Daniel Munblit, Associate Professor at Imperial college and Sechenov university, Moscow
- Professor Stephen Challacombe, Professor of Oral Medicine, King's College, London
- Professor Julie Barnettm Professor of Psychology, Bath University
Who should attend:
- General Practitioners
- Health visitors