The Allergy Academy are delighted to announce that we are hosting a study day for GPs in Summer 2023 covering food allergy, respiratory and skin disease in children. Whilst focused on the needs of primary care colleagues this course will be appropriate for any professionals that see unfiltered paediatric patients with allergic disease, for example A&E colleagues or junior paediatric doctors, or any AHPs keen to learn broadly about paediatric allergy.
This interactive study day is designed in conjunction with the team of Patch Paediatricians from Evelina and Kings College Hospitals to ensure the topics are as relevant as possible.
- Food allergy
- Milk allergy
- Update on asthma management
- The wheezey preschooler
- Non-IgE food allergy and food "reactions"
- There will also be interactive workshops for you to learn about devices and topicals
· General Practitioners and their team members
· Paediatricians and paediatric trainees
· Hospital doctors and nurses
· Community teams including nurses
· Allied Health Professionals working with children