The Allergy Academy and British Dietetic Association are delighted to conjointly announce that the Practical Food Allergy study day will be going ahead in 2022! We are inviting both local and international experts to enable discussions about the prevention of food allergies in children and debate global public health strategies. We will also focus on emerging research and the latest developments in the management of gastrointestinal allergic disease.
This online study day is suitable for all health care professionals interested in updating their practice.
Aims and Objectives:
- Learn about the prevention of food allergy in infants and young children
- How to adapt current research on early food introduction into clinical practice
- Managing Avoidant Restrictive Intake Disorder (ARFID), FPIES and Eosinophilic Oeseophagitis
- Managining both IgE and non-IgE mediated allergic diseases
- How to use food ladders effectively; important clinical considerations
Who should attend:
- General Practitioners
- Allied Health Professionals