The St John’s DermAcademy and KCL Allergy Academy are excited to announce the return of their highly successful 8th ‘Allergy and the Skin’ Study Day. This year, the event will be held as a national training day on eczema specifically for trainees.
- Pathogenesis of eczema
- Evidence-based management
- Eczema complications
- Systemic treatments in severe eczema
- Eczema and food allergy
- Interpretation of allergy tests
- The role of patch testing
- Practical demonstration of topical treatments and allergy testing
Who Should Attend?
- general practice
- other allied specialties