This study day is suitable for anyone with a keen interest in the management of allergic disease. Delegates will deepen their understanding of current and emerging practice in the diagnosis and management of allergy.
Topic Highlights include:
- Making the most of allergy tests.
- Preventing food allergy among babies.
- Chronic spontaneous urticaria- how to support your patients
- Asthma and allergic rhinitis: how are the two linked?
- Pollen Food Syndrome (aka Oral Allergy Syndrome).
- Food Protein Induced Enterocolitis
- Supporting schools to care for children with allergies
- Workshop practical guides for adrenaline auto-injectors, nasal sprays and eczema management
Who should attend:
- Specialist Allergy Nurses (secondary/tertiary care)
- Primary/Secondary care doctors with an interest in allergy
- Nurses with an interest in allergic disease
- Allied Health Professionals